A delicious salad that is sweet and sour and spicy, the best thing about this recipe is that its totally healthy and packed with heaps of super foods that will keep you feeling good through the day.
- 1 Mixing Bowls
- 1 Pan
- 1 Tongs
- 1 Table Spoon
- 1 sharp knife
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 grams diced sweet potato
- 100 grams diced pumkin
- 2 fillets kangaroo rump
- 50 grams sliced onion
- 250 grams mixed salad lettuce
- 2 whole avocados
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams quinoa (cooked)
- 100 grams brown rice (cooked)
- 60 grams spicy dukkah rub
- In a pan add the olive oil bring to heat (190°C) and then the diced sweet and pumpkin to the and fry until golden brown on both side, next place a lid on the pan and add a small amount of water and lower to temperature to 600°C to steam bake and cook until tender in the middle.
- On a chopping board slice the onion (fine sliced), sliced cherry tomatoes and diced avocado and add to a salad bowl, then add the sweet potato, pumpkin quinoa, brown rice (after cooling) to the bowl and fold the salad.
- In a pan add olive oil, and heat to 180°C, then add the whole kangaroo – you can use chicken or tuna for cultural or diary requirements. The the meat rest and then dice into bit side pieces.
- In a bowl add the spicy dukkah rub and then coat kangaroo with the rub.
- Add the cooked kangaroo to the salad bowl or serve all ingredients straight to the plate.